Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We have survived the Holidays!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! It has been a crazy holiday season I tell you what! Poor Charlie got a bladder infection, but after a night at the ER and some antibiotics he's doing much better. We have a follow up appointment on Friday. Charlie really loves to take his medicine which is nice. I think it's because it's some new taste other than formula and milk :) So here's some pictures! We have a ton of great pictures so feel free to click on any of these pics and it should take you to my photobucket album and you can see alllll the pictures! Here's the highlights though, and check out the last link, it's a video of Charlie's first smiles! The video was taken a few weeks ago and I just now took the time to upload it...oops!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charlie's Smiling Video!!

No comments: