Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

So this last Sunday was our very first Mother's Day! And I must say it was AWESOME. We hung out, had brunch, poked around downtown Burbank, and had a very relaxing day. I LOVED it! And Charlie got me a Nintendo DSI! What a smart baby ;) He also got me a card, which he thought was delicious;
and here we are at brunch;


Charlie thought the table was delicious as well;
In other Charlie news he has officially cut his first tooth! There's no pictures because you can barely see it but it's there! The poor little guy has been having a lot of trouble with teething..hopefully things will get better now. He's also got his own crib all set up and so far he seems to like it! Now let's see if Bill and I can handle not having him sleeping in our room anymore :( HAHAHAHHA

Until next time!

~Karen, Bill & Charlie

No comments: