Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Bash 2008!

Hello everyone!!

Just wanted to send a quick post saying a big THANK YOU to everyone that came out for our Baby Bash this past weekend! We had an AMAZINGLY FUN time and I loved catching up with everybody! We also got so many great gifts we couldn't believe how generous everyone was! I loved all of the decorated onsies they were so cute! And Julie did an amazing job putting on the party I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went! Thanks again to everyone and everything that went into making Baby Bash '08 a HUGE success :)

Soon I'll be sure to put up pictures that were done by our own family photographer Greg! :) Thanks for doing that for us! I can't wait to see them :)

Hope everyone is doing well! We're doing great. We have a Doctor appointment tomorrow in which we get our last ultrasound!!

Until tomorrow!

~Karen (& Bill)

No comments: