Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Bash, T-minus one week and counting!

Wow! I can't believe the time is flying by! The Baby Bash is right around the corner this Saturday and I can't wait :) It'll be a blast!

And on another note, had a Doctor's appointment this morning and everything is good. We also found out that we'll be having another ultrasound next week to find out how much Charlie weighs and all. I can't believe we're already in the last month! Woohoo!! I must admit lately I'd rather have him here by this point.

Overall everything is good! I'm keeping busy with lots of freelance work and side projects. I hope you all have been enjoying the Baby Train comic! It's a collaboration between me and Bill. I write 'em and he draws 'em and it's been a lot of fun. There's just so much material we couldn't resist! And remember these are jokes based on things we've heard and stories and all of that. These aren't first hand accounts of what we've been through at all. We've taken creative license :) I'm also still doing the SuperPoke animations for Facebook. If you're on Facebook and know what a SuperPoke is, go and check out the Premium animations! I've done some of those and they have been so much fun!! It's been a fantastic freelance job I've been loving it. And finally I've signed up to be a part of a collaborative group webcomic called "Webcomics Inc. High" due to debut in October and I'm the first contributer! I'll give you more details when it comes out! So I've been keeping busy!

Hope everyone is doing well! We send much much love over to Anna and Rich (Bill's cousin and her husband) for their little arrival, Hugo! Congrats!!!

Lotsa love,

Karen (& Bill, & Charlie, & the Bunnies, etc. etc.)

No comments: